Bobby Jones Golf Course
Bobby Jones Golf Course, recently renovated with new Champion Bermuda greens, is an 18 hole public golf course that rests in the heart of Buckhead and just ten minutes from downtown Atlanta. Built in 1932, this John Van Kleek design has a rich history dating back to the Civil War. The Battle of Peachtree Creek, one of the most pivotal battles of the Civil War, took place in the valley of the golf course surrounding the clubhouse. Today, Peachtree Battle Creek meanders through this tree-lined par 71 championship golf course and comes into play on five of the eighteen holes. Elevated tees on many of our holes offer scenic views of the midtown Atlanta skyline. The tightly placed greens offer a challenging round for the skilled golfer, while the open fairways create a pleasant round for golfers of all skill levels.
Please note, in an effort to speed up play and make everyone's round more enjoyable, we ask that everyone plays ready golf and also stays within one shot of the group ahead of them. We ask this to ensure a pace of play of 4 Hours and 1 Minute for 18 holes.
· Cart Rental: Electric carts (included in rates below) are available for $13.50 per person for 18 holes. · Chipping Green(s): Chipping green is located in the front of the clubhouse. · Instruction: PGA Professional Chris Knobloch offers club repair, club fitting and lessons for all ages. He can be reached at (770) 402-8749 or you can go to his website golfexp.com for more information. · Pro Shop: Pro Shop is located in the upstairs clubhouse and can be entered from the street or from the parking lot below. Pro Shop has Titleist, Nike, and Callaway balls. We also sell FootJoy and Nike shoes and socks as well as logo balls, shirts, and towels · Pull Cart: Pull carts are available for $5. · Putting Green(s): Putting green is located in the front of the clubhouse. · Rental Clubs: TaylorMade r7 and Callaway rental clubs may be rented for $30 and $35, respectively. TopFlite XL 5000 clubs may be rented for $25. · Snack Bar: Snack bar has lunch and breakfast food as well soft drinks and beer. BBQ Grill operates Thursday-Sunday in the fall and spring and 7 days a week during the summer. Grill will run Friday-Sunday in the winter depending on the weather.
- Bobby Jones Golf Course 2 days 19 hours ago.
- Bobby Jones Golf Course 3 days 10 hours ago.
- Peggy V. McCormick 3 days 13 hours ago.
- Bobby Jones Golf Course 6 days 9 hours ago.
- Bobby Jones Golf Course 1 week 1 day ago.
- Bobby Jones Golf Course 1 week 2 days ago.
- Bobby Jones Golf Course 1 week 3 days ago.
- Bobby Jones Golf Course 1 week 5 days ago.
- Bobby Jones Golf Course 1 week 6 days ago.
- Sarah Kathryn Smith 2 weeks 1 day ago.