Canyon Oaks Country Club
Our terrace features panoramic views of the golf course and towering oak trees and our Vista Banquet Room can accommodate events with up to 150 guests. Special event packages and personalized service are sure to make your event memorable.
· Outdoor Ceremony: Yes · Dressing Rooms: Yes · Rehearsal Dinner: Yes · Dance Floor: Yes · Total Square Footage: · Maximum Capacity: 150 · Ocean/Water View: No · Mountain View: No · Pre-Function Space: Yes · Special Event Packages: Yes · Internet Access: No · Breakout Rooms: No · Blackout Capabilities: No · Meeting Packages Available: Yes · Golf Outings/Packages & Team Building Activities: Yes
- Members & Guests: Wednesday, June 12th will kick off our first Mixed Couples Summer Series events. Start signing... t.co/YDo7sqwx2y
- The ruling is final- no more anchoring. Click LIKE if you agree with the USGA and R&A's ruling. t.co/DU5WipovSp
- The ruling is final- no more anchoring. RT if you agree with the USGA and R&A's ruling. t.co/Xxycf6VJpI via @AmericanGolf
- How good is your game? Think it's worth $1 million? t.co/KxCLuWDFH6
- How good is your game? Think it's worth $1 million? t.co/ppyd70FWqh via @AmericanGolf #golf
- Aerification is this Tuesday & Wednesday, May 21 & 22. The golf course, driving range and clubhouse will be... t.co/xOaIoEtvr5
- Help!! How do I keep kids entertained at my wedding? t.co/tJk71OV97w t.co/I3RWQJpVj8
- Help!! How do I keep kids entertained at my wedding? t.co/tJk71OV97w
- M&M tournament shotgun change for this Sunday ~ We will now tee off at 8:30 a.m. rather than 9:00 a.m.
- Callaway Demo Day on the Driving Range from 2pm - 6pm. Complimentary refreshments provided. Everyone is welcome!