Accounting Office Assistant
- 13737 202nd Avenue NEWoodinville, WA 98077
- Golf Course:
- Salary Range:
Based On Experience
- Relocation avaliable:
Assist With Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll functions for the course.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull registers and count cash; track and balance cash, credit cards, and gift certificates
· Make journal entries for the day and make bank deposit
· Input new member profile, make changes to member files (such as address changes)
· Answer member phone calls and resolve questions on their accounts
· Post payments member's accounts and miscellaneous journal entries
· Process membership cancellations
· Make phone calls for delinquent accounts, process payables, and work on supply order.
Minimum Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
Accounting experience preferred
Solid professional communication skills.
Knowledge of personal computers and standard software packages.
Strong customer service skills.
- Merchandise Discounts
- Meal and Beverage Discounts
- Golf and Tennis Privileges