Clubhouse Maintenance Supervisor
- Course maintenance
- 19400 E. Mountain View Ave.Yorba Linda, CA 92886
- Golf Course:
- Salary Range:
- Relocation avaliable:
Oversee the repair and preventative maintenance requirements of the clubhouse infrastructure, equipment, and surrounding grounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling of preventative maintenance and other repairs
- Scheduling and supervision of subordinates or staff members
- Perform manual labor such as making repairs in plumbing, electrical, paint, carpentry, or general landscaping
- Schedule and/or supervise outside contractors
- Coordination of special events or functions requiring facality maintenance and/or other departments coordination
- Manages 1-5 direct reports with overall responsibility for up to 10 employees. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Minimum Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma required (Specialty / Technical Training preferred) and 2 years of related experience in a/c, heating, electrical, plumbing; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license is required
- The ability to operate the following equipment is required: golf cart, brazing tourch, ladders, hand tools, multi-meters, power equipment
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should speak fluent English.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have the ability to manage budgets, and order supplies.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of managing budgets, and reading directions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have the ability to make repairs to muliple systems (air conditioning, electrical, plumbing, etc.).
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have organizational / scheduling ability.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Merchandise Discounts
- Meal and Beverage Discounts
- Health Care and Welfare Benefits such as Life Insurance, Medical Plans, Dental Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans
- Golf and Tennis Privileges
- 401(k) Savings Plan