- 1001 Peacock Creek DriveClayton, CA 94517
- Golf Course:
- Salary Range:
Based on Experience
- Relocation avaliable:
Oversee the day-to-day accounting, payroll, and human resource functions. Manage the accounting staff and reception staff to ensure accounting and finance procedures are being followed and to ensure the highest level of customer service for members and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist members
- Ensure the accuracy and timliness of financial reports for the facility
- Maintenance of the payroll database for the facility, including new hires, changes, benefits, open enrollments. Process payroll bi-weekly.
- Supervise all accounting and office co-workers and functions.
- Maintain the membership data base for member billing.
- Assist General Manager at any time, order all office supplies, business cards, etc. For the entire facility, maintain all computers and any problems with hardware/software as they arise.
- Assure month end functions are completed timely and accurately, including billing, month end entries, balance sheet schedules, many miscellaneous reports.
- A/R collections through phone calls and letters.
- Annual budget preparation for Department #80, also assist General Manager with preparation of the entire club budget.
- Manages direct reports with overall responsibility for up to 15 employees. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- 2-Year College Degree required and 2 years of related experience in finance, accounting / business management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ability to operate the following equipment is required: computer, calculator, fax, copier, telephones,
- Accounting level math skills.
- Knowledge of ability to operate various financial and billing programs including networks.
- Good leadership, communication and organizational skills.
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Merchandise Discounts
- Meal and Beverage Discounts
- Health Care and Welfare Benefits such as Life Insurance, Medical Plans, Dental Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans
- Golf and Tennis Privileges
- 401(k) Savings Plan