- Golf Course:
- Salary Range:
- Relocation avaliable:
American Golf Corporation manages more than 110 premier private, resort and daily fee courses in the United States. In addition to outstanding facilities and world-class service, we are dedicated to helping people of all ages and backgrounds learn and enjoy the game of golf. Equally as important has been our commitment to improve the quality of life for those who live and work in the communities we serve.
Processes, organizes, reviews accounting documents from assigned courses in order to produce accurate Monthly financial statements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews weekly accounting package submitted by assigned courses
- Prepares journal entries required to generate accurate monthly financial statements
- Performs balance sheet account reconciliation and research to insure accuracy
- Interprets, identifies and insures that all lease related obligations are met and satisfied
- Prepares lease reports on a periodic basis as determined in lease agreements.
- Acts as the liaison between the course manager and the Home Office
- Implements all accounting procedures and maintains integrity of financial information
- Coaches, trains and monitors the performance of the assigned course manager on accounting issues
Minimum Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- An individual must be able to perform each of the essential job duties and responsibilities successfully
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational time management skills
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and JDEdwards OneWorld
- Read, analyze, and interpret lease/management/legal agreements.
- Write business correspondence and document procedures.
- Analyze, interpret and record business transactions according to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Apply accounting level math skills
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of issues in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university
- One (1) to three (3) years related experience or training
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Merchandise Discounts
- Meal and Beverage Discounts
- Health Care and Welfare Benefits such as Life Insurance, Medical Plans, Dental Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans
- Golf and Tennis Privileges
- 401(k) Savings Plan