Customer Service Representative
- Golf Course:
- Salary Range:
Based on Experience
- Relocation avaliable:
As first point of contact, the Member Services Representative is responsible for fielding all calls that come into the Call Center. This responsibility will include handling of all tee time placement, concierge services, data entry and resolving issues of participating members and clubs/courses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Provide first point of contact for all calls that come into Platinum Club, Interlinks and National Golf Club.
Act as reservation agent for the placement of tee times.
Processing of tee time requests for The Platinum Club, Interlinks and National Golf Club.
Updating of member records with all required data.
Assist in the maintenance of member and club databases.
Provide assistance to Members for service-related issues and routing such calls to appropriate resource if necessary.
Provide assistance to participating clubs/courses for service-related issues and routing such calls to appropriate resource if necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent phone presentation and communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to handle challenging members in a professional manner
· Exceptional organizational skills/multi task oriented
· Excellent keyboard and Windows navigation skills
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment
· Flexibility work schedule
Minimum 6 months of customer service experience in a call center
Minimum Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
High School Diploma
6 month of customer service experience
- Golf and Tennis Privileges
- Meal and Beverage Discounts
- Merchandise Discounts