GLC Golf Instructor 2
- Golf Operations
- One Ethel Coplen WayIrvine, CA 92612
- Golf Course:
- Salary Range:
- Relocation avaliable:
Generate and sustain revenues for the course by providing instruction and assistance in the Golf Learning Center (GLC). Note* Generally scheduled on a part-time, seasonal or contingent basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize “ACE Service Absolutes” by acknowledging, greeting and thanking all members and guests.
- Assist the Director of Instruction in all aspects of Golf Learning Center management by performing instruction, marketing and customer service related duties
- Ensure the success of the program by tailoring instructional methods to meet GLC standards
- Provide a pleasant atmosphere and promote member retention by utilizing excellent customer service skills
- Assist the Director of Instruction with marketing and merchandising efforts by targeting new golfers and creating/promoting special events
Implement and support all AGC initiatives and programs as requested by management
Minimum Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- High school diploma required (Specialty/Technical Training preferred) and 2 years related experience in golf instruction or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Member of the PGA or LPGA preferred
- Ability to customize instructions to fit a variety of learning styles required
- Solid sales, customer service, time management and relationship management skills required
- Excellent customer service orientation and a focus on customer satisfaction is required
- Basic math skills
- Valid driver’s license required
Minimum Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand for long periods of time, to walk, read, hear, talk, balance, climb, use hands, use fingers, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, smell, taste, push or pull. The employee may be required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required for this position include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, toxic or caustic chemicals, fumes or airborne particles, risk of electrical shock, or sharp objects. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Merchandise Discounts
- Meal and Beverage Discounts
- Golf and Tennis Privileges