- Food and Beverage
- 5705 Brookstone DriveAcworth, GA 30101
- Golf Course:
- Salary Range:
$10 per hour
- Relocation avaliable:
The Lead Cook prepares food according to specifications and recipes. Culinary school graduates are preferred.
Ability to perform under pressure.
Servsafe Certification required. Must pass background and drug test.
Please Apply Within:
Brookstone Country Club
5705 Brookstone Dr NW
Acworth, GA 30101
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains quality standards of food and beverage service by preparing and presenting menu items according to company standards and supervisor’s direction
- Maintains a staff of up to 3 direct reports by recruiting, selecting, hiring, orienting, training, assigning, evaluating supervising work in accordance with AGC policies and applicable regulations
- Ensures clean and orderly workspace by adhering to public health codes, sanitation and safety policies
- Verifies product stock and rotates as necessary
- Completes approved closing duties at the end of each day by organizing, cleaning and sanitizing workspace
Minimum Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma required, 2-Year College Degree preferred
- 5 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to operate the following equipment is required: convection and conventional oven, fryer, broiler, salamander, slice, mixer, food processor, dish washer and all small wares and utensils
- To perform this job successfully, the individual should possess math skills required to complete food preparation and ordering job functions
- The ability to read food orders in English.
- The ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Golf and Tennis Privileges
- Meal and Beverage Discounts
- Merchandise Discounts