Member Service Representative
- 100 Tyron CircleTallahassee, FL 32309
- Golf Course:
- Salary Range:
Based on Experience
- Relocation avaliable:
Wood Ranch Golf Club is looking for a Membership Service Representative to join their dynamic team. This position promotes the club through member communications, clubs, events and special recognition of members. Strong community and public relations involvement.
- Maintain internal members’ communications in the club; update members’ media centers, design event promotion mediums, posters, displays, emails and flyers. Plan, communicate, market and execute annual calendar for al member events.
- Develop clubs within a club program to ensure optimum attendance through personal contact, electronic, telemarketing and print mediums. Build database to personalize and target market to members with specific interests and needs relating to offering.
- Design, edit and implement monthly newsletters for members and coworkers, and all other club printed communications such as stationary, statement stuffers, direct mail, table tents, and calendars.
- Lead member committees as well as organize and facilitate meetings and events. Interface within the community relative to the public relations and promotion of the club. Special focus on recognition of members.
- Recommend and maintain a reasonable budget based on the even and/or activity being planned. Control expenses.
- Actively participate in new member orientations. Facilitate member to member and member to co-worker introductions.
Minimum Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
4-Year College Degree preferred and 2 years of related experience in Related field (sales, catering, F&B, operations, meeting planning, membership, public relations); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Strong technical literacy, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as computer graphics and desktop publishing skills.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Merchandise Discounts
- Meal and Beverage Discounts
- Health Care and Welfare Benefits such as Life Insurance, Medical Plans, Dental Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans
- Golf and Tennis Privileges
- 401(k) Savings Plan