Koolau Golf Club
Ko`olau Golf Club was carved out of a magnificent tropical rain forest and is one of the most inspiring Hawaii golf experiences you will ever play. Nestled below Oahu's popular Pali lookout, Ko`olau's Golf Course features dramatic vistas of the windward side of the island and the Pacific Ocean, extreme elevation changes, winding ravines and an abundance of lush native vegetation. Considered one of the world's most challenging courses from the back tees, Ko`olau Golf Club rivals the most elite Hawaii golf clubs and courses. Fortunately, from the forward tees, Ko`olau promises an enjoyable experience for golfers of all skill levels. Rated by Golf Magazine's "Top 100 Places You Can Play", Ko`olau Golf Club is a must-play, featuring seashore paspalum greens and some of the most extraordinary scenery in the world. Ko`olau Golf Club was ranked 7th of the "Top 100 United States Golf Courses" from Golflink.com in June 2008. Come experience Hawaii golf at its finest.
· Cart Rental: Carts included in all fees. Walking only available after 3pm daily. · Clubhouse: 120,000 Square Foot clubhouse is one of the most breathtaking clubhouses that you will ever see. · Driving Range: Five acre grass driving range. Weather permitting! · Pro Shop: 3000 Square Foot pro shop featuring full spectrum of merchandise that is available. · Rental Clubs: Rental Club Fee is $40 Callaway Big Bertha Irons and Woods or King Cobra Irons and Woods. · Restaurant: Honey's at Ko`olau. Food served from 7am until 3pm daily. · Snack Bar: Snack Bar open 8am until 4pm daily. · Chipping Green(s): · Practice Bunker(s): · Putting Green(s):
- Ko'olau Golf Club 14 hours 3 min ago.
- Ko'olau Golf Club 2 days 11 hours ago.
- Ko'olau Golf Club 3 days 13 hours ago.
- Ko'olau Golf Club 1 week 11 hours ago.
- Ko'olau Golf Club 1 week 6 days ago.
- Ko'olau Golf Club 2 weeks 15 hours ago.
- Ko'olau Golf Club 2 weeks 6 days ago.
- Ko'olau Golf Club 3 weeks 3 days ago.
- Caddy Cuties Hawaii Inc. 3 weeks 6 days ago.
- Ko'olau Golf Club 4 weeks 3 days ago.