Seascape Golf Club
Seascape Golf Club is perched on the coastal highlands of the northern Monterey Peninsula, allowing golfers to step back in time and roam a classic course while the sound of ocean waves crash in the background. Built in 1926 as Rio Del Mar Country Club, the course took a sabbatical during World War II, when it served as a "victory garden" to help grow crops for the nation's war effort. It was resurrected at war's end as Seascape Golf Club, an exceedingly playable 18 hole course. Barely a half-mile from the Santa Cruz coast, Seascape's classic design features manicured fairways, Monterey pine and well positioned bunkers that guard small tricky greens.
· Locker Room: Member Access only · Cart Rental: · Chipping Green(s): · Clubhouse: · Driving Range: · Instruction: · Practice Bunker(s): · Pro Shop: · Pull Cart: · Putting Green(s): · Rental Clubs: · Restaurant: · Snack Bar:
- Body in Motion Pilates Studio 6 days 14 hours ago.
- Seascape Golf Club 2 weeks 5 days ago.
- Seascape Golf Club 2 weeks 6 days ago.
- Seascape Golf Club 6 weeks 1 day ago.
- Seascape Golf Club 7 weeks 1 day ago.
- Divotmat 7 weeks 1 day ago.
- Seascape Golf Club 10 weeks 1 day ago.
- Seascape Golf Club 11 weeks 16 hours ago.
- Seascape Golf Club 11 weeks 3 days ago.
- Seascape Golf Club 13 weeks 3 days ago.