The Tribute at The Colony
Want to save money every time you play The Tribute? Introducing the Tribute Legends Pass where you can save up to $80 each time you play! Check out our "News and Specials" page for more information on joining.
The Tribute Golf Club was created by acclaimed architect Tripp Davis and sits on the shores of Lake Lewisville, paying magnificent homage to the birthplace of golf and its rich traditions through its Scottish theme. The Club's spectacular par-72, 7,003-yard links-style course was designed with the influence of great holes from such renowned Scottish links as St. Andrews, Muirfield, Troon and Prestwick. A host of outstanding amenities complete this unique golf experience that is ranked in Golf Digest's "100 Greatest Public Courses" for 2007-2008.
Visit our "News and Specials" link above to see great outing packages for The Tribute, too!
· Chipping Green(s): Chipping Green available with practice bunker located next to the Practice Tee. · Clubhouse: The majestic 33,000 square foot, Tudor-styled clubhouse is a showcase destination for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The facility offers fantastic views of Lake Lewisville along with the rolling dunes of our Scottish links golf course. · Driving Range: Included with full rate fees. · Instruction: Jeff Kindred, PGA General Manager and Keith Erskine, European PGA Director of Golf. · Locker Room: Well stocked locker rooms available for both Ladies and Gentleman with full showers. · Lodging: Eight Guest Suites designed , decorated and named after a famous club in Scotland. There is a magnificent view of the golf course or countryside from the balconies in each room. The suites are outfitted with satellite television and mini-bars. · Pro Shop: Along with the latest in golfing equipment, clothing, footwear and headwear, The Tribute Pro Shop offers a unique selection of memorabilia from the great courses of Scotland to put the final touch on a great day of golf. · Rental Clubs: Taylor Made rentals available for $45 per set. · Restaurant: Tip a pint in the Old Tom Morris Pub after your round. Equipped with a 200 year old antique bar imported from Scotland and stocked with the finest single malt scotch available, this is a great place to unwind and recount the great shots of the day.
- Metro Relief 4 days 8 min ago.
- The Brides of North Texas 1 week 1 day ago.
- The Tribute Golf Links 1 week 2 days ago.
- The Tribute Golf Links 1 week 3 days ago.
- The Tribute Golf Links 1 week 4 days ago.
- The Tribute Golf Links 1 week 6 days ago.
- The Tribute Golf Links 2 weeks 1 day ago.
- The Tribute Golf Links 2 weeks 2 days ago.
- The Tribute Golf Links 2 weeks 5 days ago.
- Metro Relief 2 weeks 6 days ago.